We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide services and to enable certain functions on this service. We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this service and to present timely, relevant information to them.
What data we gather
We may collect the following information:
- Password which is encrypted
- Contact information including email address and phone number
- Photos from the camera
- Preferences and interests
- Service usage data
- Information from the network such as IP address and user agent.
- Analytics information which Google stores and processes.
- Other information relevant to client enquiries
- Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us understand you and enables us to deliver improved services. Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records
- To improve the services we provide
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
- To customize the service for you
- We may share select user profiles onto other social media sites and app screenshots on the play store.
- We will never sell your details including email address and phone number.
Controlling information about you
We will always hold your information securely. To prevent unauthorized disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards. We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the UK Data Protection Act 1998.
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Links from our service
Our service may contain links to websites. Please note that we have no control of websites outside the app and friendfolder.com domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy. Always be wary when submitting data to services. Read the services data protection and privacy policies fully.